Kontakt

Če bi želeli imeti katerega izmed izdelkov ali pa kaj več izvedeti, me lahko kontaktirate na dasa.paperplay@gmail.com

petek, 7. september 2012

Wedding card

Yesterday my friend asked me to do a wedding card for her friends! She liked this card and asked me if I can do something similar for her. So here is the result:


Since I embossed the BG with clear embossing powder, I decided to participate at CAS-ual Fridays and ABNH where you have to emboss! :) ...and also at movement challenge in the Moxie Fab World

6 komentarjev :

  1. Dasa this card is both elegant and cute at the same time, what a special design!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. LOVE how you embossed that background- just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Stunning embossing! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is gorgeous, Dasa! I love the handmade paper and the embossed background! Thanks for linking up to my MSS giveaway! I am glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hey Dasa! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši