Kontakt

Če bi želeli imeti katerega izmed izdelkov ali pa kaj več izvedeti, me lahko kontaktirate na dasa.paperplay@gmail.com

sobota, 26. januar 2013

Hip hip hooray

Hip hip hooray for me today! I've made this card for PaperSmooches challenge 4days ago but then I got ill so I couldn't picture it. :( I had really high fever - 40°C. Anyway..today I'm better so I took a picture of my Hippo since I want to participate at the challenge. :) HAha!

I'm still ill so I'll be short - here is the card for the PS cool shades challenge:



7 komentarjev :

  1. iiii, zelo lušna je. No, tole z vročino pa se ne sliši dobro. Pošteno se pozdravi! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Digging the fun hippo! Way to rock the PS sparks challenge.

    It’s a good life!
    Terri E.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Awwww, that hippo is adorable :) I love the speckled background and the way you double stamped the sentiment!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. OHHHHH! I love love love your coloring for that hippo! FUN!!! And I LOVE the double stamping for the sentiment! FAB! Great use of our colors!!! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge! Hope you play along with our Picture Perfect challenge this week:) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Joj, kakšna super doza simpatičnosti!

    OdgovoriIzbriši