Kontakt

Če bi želeli imeti katerega izmed izdelkov ali pa kaj več izvedeti, me lahko kontaktirate na dasa.paperplay@gmail.com

petek, 26. februar 2016

Cute but especially fun

I decided to play along with Paper Smooches challenge when I saw their super cute challenge picture. I was thinking what should I create to be super funny and unusal. :)

Once I did this with my pupils when we had art lesson...and they've created amazing art pictures. I did the same but instead of drawing I used Paper Smooches stamps :)))

Well....here are my super fun mixed animals....:)

I mixed:  giraffe + kangaroo (tail) + rabbit/bunny (ears) = KANGIRA :))))
                zebra + crocodile = ZEBDILE :))))
                giraffe + crocodile = CROCAFFE :))))

sentiment is something like....whatever you do or dream you can, begin it :) everything is possible :)




I'm submitting these cards to Paper Smooches February Challenge FUN & CUTE.
I am also submitting this croco-zebra card to CAS(e) this sketch #161

   

5 komentarjev :