Kontakt

Če bi želeli imeti katerega izmed izdelkov ali pa kaj več izvedeti, me lahko kontaktirate na dasa.paperplay@gmail.com

četrtek, 1. november 2012

Mini cards

I made two "mini" cards for two friends. First one is for a friend who has a thing for moustache. She had 25th birthday yesterday. I draw the moustache, colored with black and added hmmm (how you say in english?) glitter? :) Anyway my friend's name is LEA so I added her name above the moustache. It's very CAS card. I decided to enter it at CAS-ual Fridays where you have to use KRAFT.


Second card is a Thank you card. I used my new PaperSmooches set. I'm really happy with the result.


P.S. I just found out that I'm a digi winner at HERO ARTS with this card. I'm sooo soo happy :)

Thanks for stopping by*

3 komentarji :

  1. Dasa - both of these cards are really cute, but I especially love that glittery moustache! Thank you so much for getting your kraft on with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful cards Dasa!! Love the glitter on the Moustache!! Congrats on the HA win!!!Thanks for sharing your KRAFTY creation with us @ CASual Fridays!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. O, kako sta simpatični. Prva s svetlečimi brki bo prijateljico zagotovo zelo razveselila. Tisti hvaležni rino, pa je super lušten na čudovitem ozadju.

    OdgovoriIzbriši